Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Samkon Gado's Razor, or Shave This

One issue with the blogosphere is that, while you want your friends to provide their input, sometimes they actually take you up on it. One of my initial posts generated two comments regarding the current status of my beloved Green Bay Packers. To wit, two people indicated that they suck.

Given their 3-10 record, I'm not in a strong position to argue the point. But since I hadn't even mentioned the Packers in any previous posts, I'm not entirely sure what brought that on.

In any event, I think we can posit a theory about all this. You may have heard of Occam's Razor, which states (generally) that the simplest explanation is the best explanation. I would propose a corollary to this rule; we'll call it Samkon Gado's Razor, after the Packers's newest running sensation. The corollary goes like this:

If an inane and off-topic taunt is posted on a blog, it was likely the product of a Vikings fan.

QED, y'all.

No comments: