Thursday, August 17, 2006

Surrender

And now, a Mr. Dilettante song parody. Hum along if you'd like

Old Joe told me, yes he told me
I'd meet guys like Ned
He also told me stay away
You never know, so he'd kvetch

Now when I stepped into the booth
I heard the bloggers scream
This Cindy Sheehan good old fever dream

Jesse's all right, Sharpton's all right
They just seem a little weird
Surrender, surrender, just don't give the game away

"You can't vote for Lieberman,"
Ol' Ned said, turning three shades of green
"I've got solutions to your problems,"
He said from his limousine

Now don't you fret about the war
There's nothing to fear you see
Because Madame Albright is on the scene

Nancy's all right, Russ is all right
The just seem a little weird
Surrender, surrender, just don't give the game away

No comments: