- Packers 13, Pittsburgh 9. Defense is good. Brandon Jackson appears serviceable. Aaron Rodgers leads three scoring drives. A good start.
- Rams 13, Vikings 10. No offense. Tarvaris Jackson appears to be as good as the 70s dance band Tavares. Heaven must be missing an angel....
- Revised global warming data from NASA indicates that 1934, not 1998, is warmest year on record. Yep, let's fundamentally alter our way of life because of computer models that end up getting revised.
- Romney wins Iowa straw poll. Of course he did. Still not sure we'll ever have a president named Mitt.
- Booker T and the MGs play Dakota with local drummer pinch-hitting. Doesn't matter; any drummer worth a darn would know their material. Wish I'd been there.
Sunday, August 12, 2007
That's all I have today. How much blogging can I get in? Let's find out. Go!