Saturday, April 05, 2008

I really wanted to be a Pong Paddle


I tried this at Leo's place the other day and got a different result. Guess I'm flexible. Anyway,






What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.


I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly. What Video Game Character Are You?


So, my kids wanted to find out who they are, so here's Maria:






What Video Game Character Are You? I am Mr Do.I am Mr Do.


I am sedentary by nature, enjoying passive entertainment, eating when the mood takes me, and playing with my food. I try to avoid conflict, but when I'm angered, I can be a devil - if you force me to fight, I will crush you. With apples. What Video Game Character Are You?


I don't doubt she'd crush you. And you'd better not doubt it, either.

As for Ben,






What Video Game Character Are You? I am a Base-defender.I am a Base-defender.


What's mine is mine, and I make sure everyone knows it. Nobody invades my space without permission - I'd destroy everything I own before letting someone take it from me. I tend to be forward-facing, which is both a strength and a weakness. What Video Game Character Are You?


And if you've ever been in his room, you'll know how true this is.

No comments: