Thursday, July 22, 2010

Campaign website of the year


I present to you the wisdom of Basil Marceaux, candidate for governor of the State of Tennessee. First, watch the video:


Then, you need to visit the website. Genius stuff, really. My favorite parts:



VOTE FOR ME AND IF I WIN I WILL IMMUNE YOU FROM ALL STATE CRIMES FOR THE REST OF YOU LIFE!

Oh yeah. And then there's this summation of Mr. Marceaux's bona fides:



Things I done for my citizens

1.Served in the U.S. Marine as a Force Recon, Bn. Recon, and a plain Marine who is maintain and recognized as once a Marine always a Marine with a Protect and Defend Oath land and sea , foreign and domestic against all enemy land and sea for life and no other services has this authority .
2. Filed suit against Governor Sunquest for promoting Slavery in Tenn.
3.. Filed a suit against Soddy Daisy Judge for promoting slaving at traffic stops.

I really hate the slaving at traffic stops myself. Can't blame this guy for trying to enjoin Soddy Daisy Judge, either -- I mean, who wouldn't? It's a strong platform and he should make an excellent advocate for the good people of Tennessee.


The only remaining question is this: how much money has his campaign accepted from Alida Messinger?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd hate to see Marceaux waste his genius in the Governor's office; we need to send this guy to Congress.

I'd pay Big Bucks to see him deal with Barney Frank.

3john2 said...

Is you is, or is you ain't, my constituency?

Mr. D said...

That would be fun, Swiftee. I think Marceaux would need to borrow one of James Traficant's old toupees to complete the look, but otherwise Marceaux appears to be good to go. And he's somewhat more coherent than Betty McCollum.

Anonymous said...

I seen on his website that he be a people person. Dat is good enuf fer me.