Monday, July 02, 2012

A Link To a Serious, Safe, and Important Poll!

[UPDATE FROM MR. D -- I'd appreciate it if you'd take Fearless Maria's poll -- I have a pretty good idea why she's asking these particular questions and I'd like to support her efforts.]

Hello, everyone! I posted a poll on my blog today, and I really need you to take it and share your results by posting a comment on my blog. I promise it isn't anything crazy or political. It is about books.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.fearlessmaria.blogspot.com/

Happy fourth!

Fearless Maria

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maria,
I hope you get this. I can't leave anonymous comments on your blog:

Question 1: Do you still buy actually books?

B: Yes. I also still get quite a few from the library.

Question 2: Would you get a book targeted to teens/young adults if the reviews were good?
B: No, not for me. But I frequently do for my kids.


Question 3: Which genres interest you most (you can choose more than one)?

G: Historical

Question 4: Which encourages you to get the book the most?

C: Pure interest

Question 5: How was this poll?

A: Great!

Regards and Happy 4th of July!
Rich