- As far as I know, Donald Trump hasn't touched me inappropriately. I may be the only person in America who can safely make that claim.
- Anyone calling for a "Catholic Spring" hasn't heard about Lord Mountbatten.
- Ol' Drudge has a crapload of links you may or may not find probative. Easiest way to explain it all is to screen shot it:
|I'll give you such a pinch!|
- Walter Russell Mead is still on the Calpers beat, in which he relays how Royalton, California is getting royally screwed. If you only have time to click one link today, this link would be a good choice.
- Mark Dayton notices what we all have known for years -- the Affordable Care Act isn't. Naturally, it's the fault of the Republicans, who had nothing to do with any of it. Go back to sleep, Governor.
- The owner of the Smitten Kitten thinks $15/hour should be everyone's minimum wage. I'm guessing the markup on her, ahem, merchandise is a little higher than what they sell at the ol' Dollar General.
- And if the glitter cuffs at the Smitten Kitten aren't your speed, maybe you'd enjoy a stock market crash instead.
- Blogging may be lighter over the next few days; we're going to be busy. It's good to be busy.