Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thanks, Mom!

Your eldest son is now another year closer to enjoying the Early Bird Special!


Gino said...

happy birthday?

Mark Heuring said...

Could be. Lemme check my driver's license. Yep.

W.B. Picklesworth said...

Hey, huzzah!
Rah, rah, rah!
One year older.

nukeitfromorbit said...

Happy B Day Mr. D. Fifty cent coffee is right around the corner!

night writer said...

To go along with the occasion and the "What are you hearing...":

You say it's your birthday
Well it's my birthday too, yeah (not really)
You say it's your birthday
We're gonna have a good time
I'm glad it's your birthday
Happy birthday to you.

Marge said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Mark!

In true Ed style, I told Butcher it was your birthday at about 9:30 last night... oops.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday! Love you, bro!

Dan S. said...

Happy birthday, Mark. Turns out you share your special day with my parents' wedding anniversary (now I have no excuse for forgetting it...)

Oh, and you can turn off your left blinker now.