Saturday, July 14, 2012

Veepstakes

Since I'm pretty sure only one of my regular readers cares that much about Bain Capital, let's use this new-fangled poll thingy and talk about the veeps. Pick your favorite from the choices provided. If you want to explain your rationale in the comment section, I'd be interested in hearing it. Some choices might be just a little tongue-in-cheek.



Who should the Mittster pick as his vice presidential running mate?
  
pollcode.com free polls 


Choose wisely -- the whole world is watching.

6 comments:

Brian said...

Screw that, I nominate myself. Draw a salary, live in an observatory, go to the odd funeral, show up at the Senate when I get bored. No real responsibility otherwise. Mitt looks healthy. I think it'd be a sweet gig,

Second choice: Joe Biden.

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. D said...

Sorry, that is an oversight. Probably should have given Ace Commenter Brian a shot.

Gino said...

Fearless Maria, because she got screwed out of her rightful victory the last time she was on the ballot.

Chuckwagon Boy said...

Hey, where is Rubio?!

Mr. D said...

Gino, I couldn't agree more. She does remain the power behind the throne here at MOB Mayoral HQ, of course.

CB, I guess I forgot to add him. Oversight on my part -- sorry about that. Don't think he'll be the pick, although he probably does have a slightly better chance than Spiro Agnew.