Saturday, August 18, 2012

Radio D

I assume that many of you are already regular listeners to my friend Brad Carlson's radio show, "The Closer," which airs on Sundays from 1-3 p.m. on the Patriot. If you aren't, you really should be.

Brad has been nice enough to let me invade his studio tomorrow to help him out. We'll be discussing a number of topics, including recent political events and a preview of the upcoming NFL season, from a NFC North perspective. Tune in to AM1280 if you're in the Twin Cities or you can listen here. I'll do my best to maintain a minimum level of coherence.

5 comments:

Mike said...

Just be sure you don't go with your 60-minute Apple Jam schtick. Most of your listeners don't care about "Big Stick Goes Boom."

Gino said...

dammit, forgot about the time difference.
sorry, i missed ya. maybe you can replay it?

Mr. D said...

Gino, I think there's a podcast. I'll find out for you.

Brad said...

Podcast of today's show:

http://podcast.den.liquidcompass.net/mgt/podcast/podcast.php?podcast_id=108027&encoder_id=116&event_id=962

Gino said...

thanks, Brad. :)

great show. the first hour was so-so, but then you spent the last hour on the stuff that really matters to make up for it.

and Mr D wasnt so bad a guest either.