Sunday, February 10, 2008

Housekeeping


Just wanted to make note of a change to the blog - I have made some changes to the "Me Gusta" section of recommended links, including adding a few new ones. For a while I tried to be cute and disguise the link names, mostly for my own amusement. As I think about it, that doesn't make a lot of sense since the purpose of recommending something is to recommend it, so the cuteness was undercutting what I was trying to do. All the links are labeled in a way that should make sense now. If you want any more information about any of these recommendations, please feel free to let me know - I am happy to offer fulsome praise for everything listed therein. Except maybe Badgerbadgerbadger, which is there strictly for my own amusement.

2 comments:

Gino said...

badgerbadger was sent to me way back when i was using a badger avitar.
so stupid it is funny!

Unknown said...

That badger site is hilarious. I've got to show my wife.