Friday, February 24, 2017

Mostly open thread

We've been a little under the weather at Chez Dilettante, so we're going to make this an open thread. I was going to write a little about CPAC, but so far what I've read doesn't particularly interest me, other than hearing Stephen Bannon's voice for the first time, as he discussed his nefarious plans with Reince Priebus, who comes across a bit like Peter Lorre in Casablanca.

Not as sweaty





Letters of transit

Bannon looks a bit dissolute, but he sounds normal enough to me.

Welcome to the Boomtown

 We may need better supervillains if we're going to keep the outrage going.

3 comments:

Brad Carlson said...

We may need better supervillains if we're going to keep the outrage going.

Nah. Proggies have an inherent ability to caricature anyone politically right-of-center. Manufactured outrage is their cottage industry.

W.B. Picklesworth said...

Faith and I were going to a trivia night for the first time in years. Then came the snow. Alas.

3john2 said...

Ugare as the media;
"You despise me, don't you, RIck?"
"If I gave you any thought at all, I probably would."