Thursday, April 29, 2021

Mock

 I had other priorities, so I missed Joe Biden's speech to a mostly empty House chamber last night. It appears to have been his usual mixture of bad faith, kabuki and crap, so that's probably just as well. People are starting to realize what a dumpster fire we have in Washington, but the official line will remain that competence and unity are rising in Washington. Hunger Games all the way down, frankly.

Making all his nowhere plans for nobody

NFL draft is tonight. I expect the locals to draft an offensive lineman and I hope the Packers pick a butt-kicking linebacker. I don't know who the Lions will pick, but the guy will likely fail. The Bears? Who knows? Guess we'll find out soon enough.

1 comment:

Gino said...

The Bears seem to be doing things right this time. They drafted a highly rated QB, AND...followed up with two huge, aggressive beasts for the OL.

Gee, why didn't they think if that before?


Gino