Thursday, November 24, 2022

Benster and D Pick Your Games-----Emergency Vikings Thanksgiving Mandated Edition

 Old dude, I normally mock the NFL for playing on Thursday, but Thanksgiving is a tradition. Glad to see the Vikings host a game against New England, but the Vikings all of a sudden have issues. I was by US Bank Stadium tonight running an errand, and I think the tire marks from the truck that the Cowboys ran over the Vikings are still visible from the freeway.

It was a thoroughgoing demolition, no question of that.



Where do you find these videos, Geritol Fan?

A long life and lotsa memories.

I don't need memories like that! Don't worry, Brad. While I did take vicarious joy in seeing the Vikings getting stomped on, the Vikings will be fine. The rest of the NFC North is a complete tire fire, but we will talk about the Pack later on. 

In the kingdom of the blind, the one eyed man is king. 

I am feeling the HYYYYYYYPPPEEEEEE! and ready to do some picking. Watch me work.

New England Cheatriots (+2.5) vs. Minnesota Vikings So one week after the Vikings proved themselves and passed the test in Buffalo, the Vikings look mortal. You know things went horrible when CBS cut away from a Cowboys game to show a more competitive game. The biggest problem is that the Vikings are going to be shorthanded on the offensive line, and the Patriots can get pressure very easily. The Hoodie is a serial cheater who should have been banned from the NFL, but the guy can coach and he has a plan on this short week. The Vikings should win comfortably at home, and this crisis should be averted. But remember that these are the Vikings we are talking about, and I thank my lucky stars that I limit the pain of Minnesota sports that I feel to the Twins. Patriots 29, Vikings Gonna Vikings 19.

I assume two things about this game: first, Hoodie will take away Justin Jefferson; and second, Kirk Cousins better have his head on a swivel. The one thing the Vikings have going for them is that New England is offensively challenged; there's no one on that team with the offensive skills the Cowboys demonstrated the other day. I think the Vikings win a close one. Vikings 17, Patriots 13.

Have a good Thanksgiving. And if relatives start arguing over politics and other family drama, feel free to watch football. Ben out. 

No comments: