Tuesday, October 21, 2014

No kidding

Confession is good for the soul. First, an acknowledgement from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee, which Iowahawk accepts with grace:

If you doubt they're out of ideas, watch one of their Torrey Westrom attack ads sometime

Meanwhile, watch this video, especially the fumbling at the 1 minute mark, and remember that this man is a sitting United States Senator:


I dunno -- when I think of songs and Sen. Udall, this is the one that occurs to me:


2 comments:

W.B. Picklesworth said...

Down here in Iowa, I'm seeing twice as many Braley ads as Ernst. I don't care to see any of them, but I don't think the Donks are hurting for cash. But honesty isn't really their strong suit, is it?

3john2 said...

The country's in the very best of hands!