Monday, January 08, 2018

A welcome return

I don't pay a lot of attention to Twitter. I have an account but I rarely use it; it's difficult enough to find time for this feature, let alone getting into the muck there. But I am heartened to see that Sean Spicier is back:


Parody accounts on Twitter can be a lot of fun, and whoever the individual is at the helm of this one has a sensibility I fully support:

It's even more fun to watch when you are cosplaying in your vagina getup
And a well-deserved shot elsewhere:

That's just dope

As always, we need our jesters. Especially effective ones.

2 comments:

Gino said...

The gorilla channel one... I don't get it.

Mr. D said...

Someone reported that Trump spends his days watching "The Gorilla Channel" and all the usual great herd of independent thinkers were forwarding it all over the internet. No such thing as The Gorilla Channel, of course.