Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Adventures in cranial surgery await

As I am going under the knife (or, more accurately, the computerized surgical scope) tomorrow, this feature will be on hiatus for a while. I have a lot of confidence in the surgeons and the team at United Hospital and I have a lot of love and support from my family, so this will go well and I'll be back to blogging soon. Thank you to everyone for your support and your prayers - please know that they are greatly appreciated and that they are helping all of us get through this.

Best,
Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! You don't know me from Adam, I found you quite by chance, pressing that random Next Blog button ...

I just wanted to wish you all the best and a speedy recovery after your operation.

Take it EZ

Gleds

Mr. D said...

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for visiting.

Best, Mark