Thursday, November 08, 2007

Overcoming Longstanding Technical Stupidity

You'll notice that my blog now has a blogroll, placed more or less where it should be. The blogroll, which I promised months ago, contains the august membership of the Minnesota Organization of Bloggers. You'll find a lot of good blogs on this list, including several that I highly recommend. Go read some of these - there's a lot of good stuff out there beyond my little corner.

The next step will be adding other blogs and links that I think merit your attention. I'll get to that one of these days. Really.

UPDATE: I have updated further - the "Me gusta" section consists of some stuff I like. A few favored blogs, a few weird things and a worthy enterprise or two. Give 'em a poke and see what you find....

3 comments:

Dan S. said...

Hey, Mark. Thanks for the nod in the "Me gusta" section. 'Tis truly an honor!

PS - Oh, yeah, and HOW 'BOUT THOSE ILLINI??!!

Mr. D said...

My pleasure, good sir! And it was a fine victory for your Illini against the dreaded Buckeyes. Mr. Zook knows what he's doing. And that's good - the more good teams in the Big Ten, the better.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully the Illini take the sting out of the Bear's season!!!

How long before the recruiting violation investigations start?