Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Moonlighting at Gino's

I'm going to be splitting time between here and my friend Gino's blog for the next week or so. It may mean that things here are a little slow for a few days, but I'll try to post at least something each day here. I would expect that many of you are already readers of Gino's blog. If you aren't, you really should be, because Gino is one of the most honest and fearless bloggers I know.

If you don't know, Gino is undergoing surgery tomorrow to remove a carotid tumor. His prognosis is excellent, but he's going to be in the hospital for probably a week. I'm deeply honored that he has asked me to keep the lights on over at his place. I will keep his readers posted on Gino's progress and probably do a few things over there to tweak him just a bit. Not gonna tip my hand on just how, though....

2 comments:

Gino said...

fearless and honest?
cool.

sure beats rudest and crudest.

thanks mark.
many times over.

Right Hook said...

Gino -

Best of luck with your surgery with hope for a speedy and complete recovery.

Your blog is in good hands.