Sunday, October 19, 2008

Order Before Midnight Tomorrow


I guess I'm supposed to be impressed that Colin Powell endorsed The One today. Okay. I'm impressed. Another ostensible Republican orders a Strange New Respect award. You can, too - just call 1-800-BARACKME. Operators are standing by. Rumor has it they'll throw in the spiral slicer, too, just like they used to with the Ginsu Knives.


The ever-insightful Brad Carlson makes the point I really wanted to make about this. So you might as well read it over at his place. Click the link, y'all.

1 comment:

Brad Carlson said...

Thanks for the acknowledgment, Mark.

Not to toot my own horn, but I opined on Julian Bond's comments back in 2006. Bond of course is the chairman of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). But it seems to me that Bond et al are only concerned with advancing the cause of those blacks who support the liberal agenda.