Monday, February 13, 2012

Housekeeping

It had been a long time since I'd done any work on the blogroll on the sidebar. I've noticed that a number of blogs that we've been recommending are dead, so I've culled those. I've also added a few new ones, including the blog of Brian, who has been a regular and valued commenter here and at Gino's place, and our plucky new blog friend, The Red Squirrel. I've also added a few others and updated a few addresses that needed to be changed.

Be sure to check these links out.


7 comments:

Joey said...

I love blogrolls and wish more blogs had them and kept up with them. Mine is pretty much a mirror image of my RSS feed, as of 2 months ago anyway. I'll have to give some of your haunts a read.

Gino said...

mt roll is kinda like a buddy list. its there more for my convenience cause i dont think anybody peruses rolls anymore (largely because most of them contain mostly dead pages anyway).

redsquirrel said...

Thank you, Mr. Dilettante, and I've included your fine blog on my list of " (blogs/talk radio)'Stuff I Like"....

over and out.
RedSquirrel

Mr. D said...

My pleasure, Mr. Squirrel. Hope to meet you at the MOB event in a few weeks!

Joey said...

Gino, you would think that but I've been surprised to learn that a number of my readers use the blogroll to peruse websites.

Brian said...

Thanks...been meaning to update mine as well to include you, so thanks for the reminder.

Gino said...

bringing folks together... yep, i'm cool like that.