Friday, May 15, 2009

Pelosi Haiku/Creative Abuse is Fun/Anyone Can Play

Over at HotAir
They are doing some Nancy
Pelosi haiku.

I wrote a bunch on
the post there, but decided
to bring them over here,

Now I have made a
Post of them on my own blog
Here is what I wrote:

Represent Frisco
But dying in Washington
Save me, Steve McQueen

I am queen of the
San Francisco Democrats
Bow to me, dammit

The fascist regime’s
Not in London, Sex Pistols
No future for you

*****
Now I offer this

Cautionary tale to my own
Representative

Betty McCollum
Stares slackjawed in disbelief
Botox acolyte

Don’t hitch your wagon
To the lying sack of crap
Speaker of the House

Thought your seat was safe?
Automatic union votes
Guarantee your job?

Now the stench is part
Of you. Now we tell the tale.
You’ve no place to hide

If you want to play
Feel free to join in the fun
Write it haiku style

Put your best shot in
The comments section. The beat
Is five seven five.

6 comments:

kingdavid said...

This is eerie. I'm planning on having a haiku contest at the bachelor party tonight.

Mr. D said...

A haiku contest?
At the party this evening?
I like my chances

W.B. Picklesworth said...

Meet the new bosses.
They supported torture too.
Just like the old boss.

W.B. Picklesworth said...

O hypocrisy!
Good to see you're doing well.
Now go away please.

W.B. Picklesworth said...

Smearing opponents
With nothing but your own filth.
Nancy Pelosi.

Mr. D said...

Poet Picklesworth
Understands meter and rhyme
Nicely done, good sir!