Friday, August 15, 2014

Multimedia Dilettante

Two opportunities to get beyond the blog:

First, on Sunday I will be making my annual appearance in studio on my friend Brad Carlson's Northern Alliance Radio Network broadcast, "The Closer," locally on WWTC AM 1280, "The Patriot." While I would hope that for many of you Brad's show is appointment radio, it is on from 1-3 p.m. Central Time. You can listen live here or via iHeartRadio, among other options. I'll be on from about 1:45 p.m through 3 p.m., discussing politics a little but mostly discussing a topic that is near and dear to all of us, the NFC North. Brad and I will offer our usual incisive analysis of all four teams in the division and will make our annual predictions about where the teams will end up. I hope you can join us!

Second, the latest edition of AlteredScale is now up! My friend Jeff Hansen is the publisher and guiding spirit for this multimedia online journal, which features poetry, music, asemic writing, film, literary criticism and a whole lot more. I am greatly pleased and honored to have two poems appearing in the latest edition, and I am especially honored to be sharing a gallery with two of the best poets in the Twin Cities, Terry Folz and Mark Fleury. Hit the link and enjoy a wide and deeply eclectic experience.

No comments: