Thursday, August 28, 2014

The rot in Rotherham

An awful story in the north of England:
What happened in the town of Rotherham, South Yorkshire is almost beyond belief.  It’s also the most absolute and horrifying failure of the same multiculturalist ideology that holds sway over much of U.S. government.  To put it bluntly, pedophile gangs went on a 16-year rampage that claimed over 1400 victims, and the government strenuously resisted noticing, because most of the perpetrators were Pakistani Muslims, and officials didn’t want to appear insensitive.
Someone should tell Jeff Anderson about this. So why would this happen? Ask an expert:
Disgraced former Labour politician Denis MacShane has admitted that he shied away from investigating allegations of a child sex abuse scandal in Rotherham because he is a 'true Guardian reader' and did not want to 'rock the multi-cultural boat'.

Mr McShane said: 'I think probably [I didn’t do as much as I could]. I think that I should have burrowed into it.

'Perhaps yes, as a true Guardian reader, and liberal leftie, I suppose I didn’t want to raise that too hard.'

He also told the BBC: 'I think there was a culture of not wanting to rock the multi-cultural community boat if I may put it like that.'
All the news you need to know.

2 comments:

Gino said...

i read that link, and that is some disturbing stuff there. i CAN happen here, too.

Bike Bubba said...

Scary stuff. I am reminded of reading my great-uncle's citizenship papers, and one of the lines is that all allegiance to foreign powers is renounced. In my great uncle's case, it was Kaiser Franz Josef of Austria-Hungary.

It sounds to me like we need to remind ICE of this renunciation of foreign powers and start prosecuting those who obviously haven't renounced that allegiance. And apparently so do the English.