Saturday, January 10, 2015

Housekeeping

A few changes to the ol' blog today. I changed the background because I was tired of the chain link fence and I changed the tagline to "the cul de sac of love" in a pathetic attempt to court favor with ennui-filled suburbanites. Most of the other changes, unfortunately, involve the culling of blogs on the sidebar. Some really good folks are now out of the game and many of the blogs are now simply deleted. Ones that are still accessible are now in the expanded "Moribund Burgermeister" section. Blogging is not a growth industry at this point and there are times I suspect that we are the proprietors of an electronic buggy whip factory. Still, we soldier on.

Also, I note that the Dead Pool kinda died since we were on vacation over the new year. I'm not sure if we want to revisit it or just let the 2014 Dead Pool run on for another year, since one of the best ways to survive 2014 was to be named in our Dead Pool -- nearly everyone who was listed at this time last year is still alive. So in an act of compassion, perhaps we'll eschew an update for the year. We've got your back, Zsa Zsa.

No comments: