Monday, September 25, 2017

Everbody's heard about the bird

I'm pretty sure Donald Trump flipped the bird yesterday:

Just can't put my finger on what's happening
This is a trap, Democrats. If they start going off about coarseness, there's plenty of impressive evidence that his behavior in this instance is, well, presidential:

Have some, Paul Ryan
If that's too ambiguous for you, there's this:

A dream is a wish your heart makes
Or this:

Hello, Jacksonville!
Or this:

And when you smile for the camera, I know I love you better
There's even a legacy:

Strategery
If it were up to me, presidents wouldn't flip the bird at people. But it's not. And let's not pretend anything Trump does is an affront to decency. That ship sailed a long time ago.

1 comment:

Bike Bubba said...

Of course Trump's an affront to decency. Why, he even beat a lawmaker with a cane. Oh, wait, that was Preston Brooks in 1856. And he told the world that it depends on what "is" means....never mind.

Honestly, at times I think that, given the amount of betrayal, flat out lies and such that goes on in DC, there ought to be more fistfights. It just might be healthy for them.