Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Benster uncovers Democratic election rigging in Wisconsin

Hi, just wanted to uncover news that an auto union is sponsoring a convoy of Michigan residents to go and vote illegally for Tom Barrett. No, I'm not kidding you. The fact that these unions are taking advantages. They are on I-90 when this call took place and may have gotten in WI right now. I found it out because my Uncle Paul posted this on Facebook. I encourage you to pass this on to law enforcement in Wisconsin. This is the tip of the iceberg as the unions in other states might be doing the same thing.

I passed on this information to the Walker  campaign and am posting this here to get more attention. I would encourage you to report this to local news stations and other information places. I thank you for standing up with me to spread the word about this fraud and protecting the clean election going on today.

Ben out!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where did the alleged busload do their voting? Did they affect the Senate Race in the Racine area that it appears was won by the Democrats? Is ther any proof of this other than conjecture? The bet here is that there is no proof.