Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Naming protocol

Actually, no, I don't care about the royal baby. I'm happy for the couple, but all the hoopla is silly. So in that spirit, I import to the blog my list of suggested baby names for the young royal, which I posted on Facebook yesterday:

Sparky
Fielder
Sal
Luther
Spaghetti
Linus
Buford
Shecky
Vader
Inigo
Clyde (Fearless Maria's suggestion)
Dennis the Peasant
Earl Scheib
Bink
Keyser Sose
Dudley
John Ed
Klaus
Pinky
Bootsy
Del
Boris
Ferdinand
Rusty
Chopper

Other good suggestions from the FB comments include:

Gamera
Otis
Squiggly
Bubba
Ponyboy
Chester
SharkNado
Metta World

Feel free to add your own in the comments section.

4 comments:

First Ringer said...

Seven.

"It's a beautiful name for a boy or a girl. Especially a girl... Or a boy."

Mr. D said...

It took me a minute to remember that one. Well played, FR!

Bike Bubba said...

Gurth

Athelstane

Wilfred

Wamba

Let's take a stand against those usurpers from Normandy! Oops....

Gino said...

Trayvon.