Saturday, August 31, 2019

Talking sports with the inimitable Mr. Carlson

My friend Brad Carlson, multimedia sensation that he is, will have me on his radio show tomorrow afternoon at 2 p.m. Central. We'll be previewing the NFL season, with particular attention to the NFC North. Brad is a diehard but rational Vikings fan. I am a diehard but (mostly) rational Packers fan. If you're in the metro, tune in to AM1280; it's also available in a variety of other formats that Brad details here. It's always a good (and good natured) time; the only drama will be to see if I can accurately pronounce the names of Olabisi Johnson and Marquez Valdez-Scantling, among others.

3 comments:

Brad Carlson said...

Podcast of our NFC North preview.


https://omny.fm/shows/northern-alliance-radio-brad-carlson/09-01-19-hour-2-mark-heuring-joins-the-broadcast-f

Unknown said...

Nice hour of football, fellas.

Petercorp said...

I caught one of the ones that you guys did before. I look forward to giving this a listen. Thanks for doing this and for posting the link