Saturday, January 23, 2010

Housekeeping

More as an FYI than anything else, I've made some long-overdue changes to the sidebar. I've done some culling from the recommended blogroll, mostly because the blogs seem to be dead or moribund. Since the blogs in question are still worth your time, they are now in the "Gone But Not Forgotten" category further down.

I've also added the home blogs of my Grumpy Old Men colleagues, along with a few other national blogs that I read regularly, like Ann Althouse and Kausfiles. I've also added No Runny Eggs, a strong blog out of Milwaukee, and The Curse of Bobby Layne, which is a lovingly compiled site detailing the utter futility of the Detroit Lions. A good blogroll ought to have at least a little schadenfreude, I think. And there are a few others as well.

Check 'em out.

No comments: