- If Team Clinton has anything more about Trump to dump, expect to see it today.
- I would expect another dump on Hillary as well -- a lot of things are swirling around at the moment and I could see a Lawrence Walsh-style announcement from somewhere about criminal charges being filed against someone in her orbit.
- Early voting is pernicious. There will be a lot of people who voted early who will come to regret their votes, especially as new information comes to light about these dumpster fire candidates.
- Then again, just about every possible vote a person can make in this presidential election will be cause for regret.
- Pay attention to the local races; we need better politicians than the ones we have now and it's possible you will have a chance to pull the lever for someone who might change things for the better. I know, crazy talk, but hope springs eternal.
- Congratulations to the Cubs. I know many people who really do love them and I'm delighted those fans are having this moment. Come April, it's back to the Twins and the True Blue Brew Crew for me.
Thursday, November 03, 2016
Cubs Win, so
I stayed up too late and watched the World Series game last night, so I grabbed some extra sleep and don't have time for anything more than a pro forma blog post. Briefly: