Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Game on

Ace Commenter Gino had the idea:

time for a Perve Pool. name 5 creeps who are going down before the end of the year.

i'll go...

Anderson Cooper
Roger Goodell
Geraldo Rivera
Chuck Schumer
Rahm Emmanuel

I'll play. I must say Gino has taken the favorite in the clubhouse. Geraldo doth protest too much lately. I would be more surprised if Geraldo wasn't one.

My five:

Stephen Colbert
Bill de Blasio
Joe Biden (hanging curve ball, amirite?)
Bill Nye
Ted Lieu

You can play, too, in the comment section. Pick your five. We'll post 'em and see what happens. Have at it!

7 comments:

Gino said...

I'm really hoping goodell gets it. He's a pompous prick... Exactly the type to harass.

3john2 said...

My list will be the first five names that voted yes to create the secret, tax-payer-funded, slush fund to pay-off victims of Congressional harassers. Just as soon as the voting list gets released, of course, which in this climate should be any day now.

Bike Bubba said...

Lessee....

Emily Lindin
Sabrina Erdely
Gloria Allred
Mitch McConnell
Fred Ryan

Figured that men shouldn't have all the fun, and some of the prominent ladies making most of the fuss just might have some hypocrisy as well.

Mr. D said...

Gloria Allred is an inspired choice, Bubba. Nicely done.

Bike Bubba said...

thanks--I've got to admit that I'm not expert enough on what's on the telly to make other predictions, so I had to take another tack. Though I've seen some things about Bill Nye that would seem to remind me of Lauer and Franken, to put it mildly.

Bike Bubba said...

....and the vultures are circling Rivera already.

Gino said...

i am winning!!!!