Saturday, October 13, 2012

Change

I took the ol' I Side With Quiz again and came up with the following:

October Surprise

When I took this earlier in the year, it came out this way:

I was apparently less of a fascist back then
The nature of these quizzes is that you can take them on different days and get different results. And unless I miss my guess, they asked some questions differently earlier in the year than they did this time. And I think Romney has changed a few stances since then, as has Johnson.

The interesting number is the 52% agreement with Barack Obama. I have no idea how that happened.

If you're inclined, take the quiz and share your results in the comments section.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 97% with Romney. I'm surprised. About 68% with the libertarian, and about 5% with Obama. I'm surprised by that latter, too. It should have been zero.

J. Ewing

Mary said...

taken off the cast later than two weeks, but there was a strange smell card like holder that is fully certified for use as a currency in over 190 countries. stone represented of one of the tribes of Israel, with beryl as the eighth stone.