Friday, October 26, 2012

Things to Do in Denver When Your (Campaign is) Dead

If you're President Obama, the top thing to do in Denver is to avoid interviews with Kyle Clark of KUSA. Hit the link -- it's pretty amazing. Here's my favorite question of the interview:


KYLE CLARK: Mr. President, you've called for more civility in our nation's political conversation - and much has obviously been made about the tone of this race. In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, you called Governor Romney a "bullshitter." What did you mean and why did you choose that word?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: You know, this was a conversation after an interview, a casual conversation with a reporter. The basic point that I've been talking about throughout this campaign, is people know what I mean and they know that I mean what I say and what I care about, who I'm fighting for and you know a major issue in any election is can you count on the person you're putting into the Oval Office fighting for you having a clear set of convictions that they believe in.

1 comment:

Bike Bubba said...

But the law applies to everyone BUT the Sun King, don'cha know?