Wednesday, January 29, 2014

State of the Union? Nah

Yes, I was a bad amateur pundit last night. Instead of watching the State of the Union address, I was watching "The Chase" on the Game Show Network while I was on the ol' treadmill at the Roseville Snap Fitness. I could see President Obama on the other televisions arrayed around the gym, but he wasn't saying anything we haven't heard before. If you want a fuller exegesis of the Deep Thoughts of the Leader of the Free World, I'd suggest Stephen Green's drunkblog, which offers the following bit of wisdom:
“I ask every American” to help somebody get covered by March 31."

Folks, if ♡bamaCare!!! were getting people signed up, then the President wouldn’t be begging for help right now. It’s the worst of Amway and the worst of Ameriprise, all wrapped together by two TelePrompTers.
Of course, that's not really fair, since you actually get something from Amway and Ameriprise.

No comments: