Sunday, August 23, 2015

If Loving You Is Wrong, I Don't Want to Be NARN*

It's that time of year again when my friend, the estimable Brad Carlson, invites me down to the AM 1280 bunker for our annual tour through the NFC North. I'll be on from 2-3 p.m. CDT, but you should always consider Brad's show appointment radio and start listening at 1 p.m.

Besides tuning in to AM 1280 in the metro area, you can check us out at the Patriot website, on iHeartRadio, or even watch the broadcast via these UStream. So many choices.

*Apologies to Mitch Berg

3 comments:

Gino said...

a few days warning to schedule would be nice. sorry, i'm gonna miss out this year. :(

Mr. D said...

Sorry about that -- I'll find out about a podcast!

Brad said...

Gino, podcasts are at this link:

http://www.am1280thepatriot.com/pages/narnbradcarlson