Monday, August 31, 2015

Sorry, Bernie

Pros protect pros:
The Democratic National Committee is “dead wrong” by limiting the number of debates available to presidential candidates, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) said on Sunday.

“I think that that is dead wrong and I have let the leadership of the Democrats know that,” Sanders said on CNN’s “State of the Union.

“I think this country benefits, all people benefit, democracy benefits when we have debates and I want to see more of them,” he added. “I think that debates are a good thing."
Ahem. You see that "I" after Bernie's name? That stands for independent. Not Democrat. The price of maintaining your independence is that the party you generally support doesn't have any obligation to pay attention to your plaints. The worker bees will protect the queen.

No comments: