- If you want to understand how consensus is formed, here's a clue. Behold the splendor as Timesman Andy Revkin is put on notice.
- If the worthies who will gather in Copenhagen are so concerned about their carbon footprint, they might want to comport themselves a little differently. Of course, they aren't especially concerned about their carbon footprints. They're concerned about yours.
- Max Baucus gets a little action. Not on health care, mind you.
- Hey Vikings fans -- now you know what Bad Brett looks like.
- The Big 10 couldn't fill their bowl allotment so the Little Caesar's Bowl is now a MAC conference game, with one of the teams being 6-6 Marshall. If you ever needed proof that there are way too many bowl games, there it is.
Monday, December 07, 2009
Lightning Round 120709
Trying not to be so much of a one-note samba. But there's at least two AGW things in this list, but I'll get them out of the way right away.