Monday, August 17, 2009

Pointless drivel

So, this is what it's like to have an audience....cool!!

Anyway, just thought I would put up a post letting people know that I will be putting up the occasional post here....which, as anyone who reads SN knows, is infrequent.

I think I made a pretty decent intro to myself and what I am about on my first post at my blog. Read that, and you'll get a pretty good idea of what I'm about.

Oh, I will make one point. In making his announcement that he was not running for a third term as Wisconsin governor, Jim Doyle said he was not going to "pull a Brett Favre." So, rest assured, Minnesotans. Doyle will not flirt with the idea of running for governor of this state. That was what he meant, right? Probably just as well...he is about as beloved in Wisconsin as Brett Favre will be if Jay Glazer turns out to be right.

OK, there you go, Mr. D....I finally put up a post.

2 comments:

Gino said...

you've managed to combine politics, football and drivel in the same post.

be proud, stinger. it would've taken Mr D at least three posts to do the same.

Mr. D said...

It's golden, Stinger. Just golden.